These two oils I used to use daily. One for skin health and to combat dryness. The Aroma Life helps with my genetically high cholesterol. I do see a difference with continued use. I apply the serum to my face and neck a little. The Aroma Life I put on my wrists and pulse points on my neck.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.



No comments:
Post a Comment