I will start out with the more unpopular opinion that I like Valor II more than the original Valor. Rose oil and a carrier are the only differences in ingredients in these blends. Tansy is the most noticeable absent oil in Valor II but I can sense the frankincense's absence subtly. The other oils are very comparable in the two though. I still want both in my collection as staples but if I HAD to choose Valor II gets my vote.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment