One of my jobs is to be a caregiver and CNA for clients and patients. Well, today I was asked to make chicken salad like Boston Market. Well, I have never eaten anything from there. The requestor had faith in me. I googled and looked on Pinterest to no luck on what was specifically requested. I was given the ingredients from my client and I ran with it. Chopped up rotisserie chicken, mayonnaise, sourcream, celery, celery seed, salt, and pepper. That's it. It turned out pretty good if I say so myself.
I created this blog to allow anyone who wishes to follow the life and times of Susan Betke and her family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cokes at work.....
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.
-
Lyn has started yet another season of volleyball. She still enjoys it. Her team had their first game last week. They lost but I feel they ha...
-
I have been trying to drink less soda lately. A co-worker brought me a temptation. Thank you for the cokes.

No comments:
Post a Comment