Sunday, January 6, 2013

Elaina is 7 months old today!

Celebrate this wonderful child....

Oh, and welcome my period. This just isn't fair. While I nursed my other children I didn't get a period at all. With Ben I had only a wanna be one in almost 2 years and then had reprieve during Elaina's pregnancy.  Is it my age? Is it that she likes tablefood? She still nurses at night a lot. It is payback... for all the times I have bragged to friends and family that breastfeeding ALWAYS keeps me from ovulating. This is definitely payback. I am sure the grandparents are happy that I am not pregnant again but I feel horrible.


Welcome to 7 monthd Elaina!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...