Sunday, July 6, 2014

Evan's cake

We were going to celebrate Evan's birthday today. It is actually tomorrow. I can't believe he will be 8! Lyn made him a strawberry cake by request but no one was in much of a celebrating mood today. He spent the night with Granny as a treat all by himself. I really wanted Annika and Connor to visit for his birthday but they refused. Annika came for Elaina's. That really upset me that she then chose not to come for Evan's. Evan really needs his big brother sometimes. I guess Connor just doesn't see this side of his family as family, Annika either. It is hard but letting go of children is hard.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...