Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Helpers....

I worked on cleaning and setting up the nursery classroom at church. I will be working in there more this summer so it just felt right. It was really hard not being able to fully express myself in my job as a toddler teacher in a privately owned daycare. Now I can embrace diversity and celebrate differences of belief. As anyone who is familiar with Unitarian Universalist churches they are known for embracing all beliefs and none... You can believe what you believe, be Agnostic or Atheist. It is all OK...

The little kids came along.....

We shall say they were a help ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...