Sunday, December 25, 2016

Last night's Candlelight service

I greatly appreciate my church. I feel safe there and am glad my children have a place to grow and learn. They can form their own beliefs not be forced into just one idea of how the world works. You know me... Anything with candles means a lot to me so sharing the flame with those around me was nice. Lyn and Jaynie showed up but I was sitting with the children's choir and wasn't able to sit with them. We had a packed sanctuary. Eliot and I were the only other family members there. She sang Silent Night in German. She had very little practice but did great. Her reverence during the candle lighting was precious and yes I shed a tear. She is growing up so fast. I want to slow it down and speed it up...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...