Thursday, March 2, 2017

Wednesday service...

Ben, Eliot, Elaina, and Etta joined me at Wednesday service at the new church we are visiting. It is so close to the house. I was tired and Etta was grumpy but everyone else had a lot of fun. Ben especially enjoyed it. They have a private school. I am exploring sending the kids there if they can get in.  It is not my faith but I do feel comfortable there and they seem to have a very solid professional children's program. I was struggling at my own church. I support UU beliefs but the church itself is not meeting my family's needs. It is a crossroads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...