Saturday, December 30, 2017

Library Day

Connor and Annika crept off to a WiFi corner but the 6 youngest kids played near me most of the time. Evan, Eliot, and Ben are old enough to explore on their own a little even though Ben is shy about it and unsure of himself. I had to talk him into walking to the kid bathroom by himself. I people watched a bit. I was taken aback by how 2 older girls were allowed to run amok in the little kid area. One even tried to pick Eli up. Their mother finally came a yelled at them that it was time to go. It was just









so obvious that they don't get to the library often.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...