Friday, March 2, 2018

Ben at OT

Ben has sort of hit a plateau in my opinion. His fine motor skills and handwriting just don't really seem to be getting better. He is the type of child to be oblivious most of the time. It isn't that he doesn't care he just doesn't understand  enough to care. Yesterday he repeatedly rubbed his nose on the carpet at school and caused a carpet burn type of rash on his nose. Things like

that just show me his maturity level is low for his age. I am scared to send him back to public school. The school he would go to was in the news for extreme bullying. That is the same school I pulled Evan out of. Ben probably wouldn't even know he was being bullied. I just want my kids to be safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...