Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Working 3 jobs....

Working all the time can be hard. Today was a challenging day. First 2 sessions of caregiving with elders who need assistance then an hour and a half drive one way through 3 counties for an EI session with a toddler. Then an hour and a half drive again to my night job of making pizzas.... I am beat and my 15 hour day isn't over yet. I actually  had 15 minutes before I was due at my EI home so I parked in the shade near a stream. I picked some burdock flowers (one of my favorites) and just listened to the quiet.... Those 15 minutes gave me more perspective than praying, meditating, crying, and pleading have done in a long time. I realize I need to be outside more. I miss it. I used to take my lunch break outside on my yoga mat. I used to hike. I used to hunt wild herbs. I need to return....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...