Monday, June 4, 2018

My husband

Most people don't understand our relationship but that is OK. 14 years and counting.... plus 6 children and 4 lost pregnancies that have hurt me more than others can realize.

I have stepped back from the relationship and taken "breaks" but seen it is what is mine. Not much is mine in this world except him and my children. Even my children who don't care for me much may realize one day they wouldn't be here if it weren't for me. I am grateful for my mother who without her I would not be here. I may be her problem child even here at almost 44 years old. But she hasn't given up. I have a wonderful granddaughter who loves her MiMi no matter what. I have a best friend outside of my husband who has been with me 30 years this August. Believe that Joe? He doesn't judge and builds me up when I need it. I wish I could do the same for him. My adult daughter gives me strength as she tests me but hey she is 19... If she knew me then :) . I am lucky but it is so hard for me to see that when I see so much waste and opulence in the world. I work hard yet seem to accomplish nothing. I need to spend more time looking at the bigger picture.

People really wonder why we are together. Well, he takes me for who I am and has never shamed me. And well, he is just so darn cute....




Yes he is a bit of a ham for the camera when he wants to be but I like the glasses and that my childhood / teenage books are in the background....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...