Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A new cheap book find..

I have been sick with a cold a week now. I am beginning to think it is my norm. But books still creep into my life...

This is a cool find that was under $2 with my coupon. I also got a Bible for Eliot that she has been wanting as a reward for reading the entire Bible. My girl is only 12 years old. So proud of her....

Now to dive into the kinds of animals of the Bible. So many people think every species was on the Ark but the Bible specifically says KINDS. That can mean felines, canines, similar animals that can interbreed not all the species...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...