Sunday, January 19, 2020

A new normal

This constant pain is new to me. I am used to strong pain that comes and goes but this constant bone on bone pain that never ceases is about more than I can bear. At work last night my boss asked why I was crying. I told her I hurt. I have been telling her for weeks. Then the closer quits and his whole work load plus a duty that I am not trained for fell on me. I had a new hire crew except for a special needs young man. It was Saturday night and super busy. I have never had a boss be so inconsiderate. Any other manager in this setting has worked the shift themself. Last week I was called in on my Sunday night off. I refuse tonight. Trying to hide my brace for my shoulder with a scarf for church. It is far from flattering. I took a nap in it before church to see how well it stabilizes my shoulder. So far so good....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...