Sunday, February 2, 2020

First fine arts competion of the year...

Evan got 2nd place in the science section of the competition and Ben got 3rd place in science for the state for Christian schools. Eliot did very well in sword drills and came in 6th in Sword Drills for the state. Evan competed in spelling but got knocked out with a missed word right away. Pride shouldn't be flaunted but I am glad my children are able to share gifts and grow from them in a safe Christian environment. Elaina and Etta aren't old enough to compete yet but I am excited to see how they do. They have different strengths.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...