Saturday, May 2, 2020

Happy Birthday Annika! 18 years...

Happy Birthday Annika Leigh!!! 18 years ago I was scared to death with my mom by by side being rushed into an operating room at only 28 weeks pregnant. My water had broken a week before and I was in the hospital on bed rest already. Annika's name wasn't even 100% settled on. We thought we had more time. Guess not. At 2 pounds 7 ounces she was born with my mom peeking over the drape curious to see what was going on. Well, she has seen the majority of my 10 kids be born why not the surgical birth. Annika graduated this year. She doesn't want to spend time with me. I will work through that the best I can. You have come a long way my tinest baby... And only you and God know how far you have yet to go. I love you... (The most recent picture I have and possibly the last is from Christmas in a group shot. I miss your smile. I see you in Etta and Eliot especially.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...