Monday, February 22, 2021

A Monday

It was a busy day. I ran errands without Eli. He got to visit with Granny. I am lookinf at going back to work but before an interview can take place I had to get a routine drug test. No biggie, just no kids allowed. A quick visit to a lab in a drugstore led me to look at make-up. Not sure why but I bought some. I don't wear it. I don't understand it. Maybe watching midnight make-up tutorials have me intetested in just the artistic process. I don't let my girls wear it. I never learned how. I guess a midlife mini crisis. I then went to the food pantry. I was thinking of my big kids. I haven't seen them minus Lyn in almost a year. I got a box for them too. I called and emailed but I didn't get a response. So, I just drove out to their home. They all came out. I got an updated on everyone. Some have been sickand some are sick. I'll just leave it at that. Dan has 2 chickens and they are good egg layers. He showed them off to me and gave me 2 eggs. Their Dad is doing OK and bought them each a car. None have driver's licenses but maybe one day. I told them the little kids would really like to see them. Annika is strickly following stay at home orders but is OK with some Facetime. We'll figure something out. It was nice talking to them. Connor did most of the talking. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...