Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Well, I am officially 37 years old. I was greeted with a plate of cinnamon rolls with a candle stuck in it this morning. After that I went to work for a bit and then made it to church. It was too out of my way to go back home to get the kids so I was all by myself. That was a bit surreal. I am not used to going many places alone let alone to church alone. I stopped by the grocery store and bought some sandwich fixin's. All in all it was a pretty good day. I am feeling my age a bit though. I have discovered that I can not bead in the evenings. My arthritis is a bit too bad then. Good thing I have little ones (Annika this night) to provide me with child labor. The day ended with Lyn making a buttermilk pie for me (I shared with everyone else).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...