Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fire

Tonight was so beautiful.  The stars and moon were just right. I lit the chalice and Ben and Eliot lit a candle and told their happy thought of the day. Elaina just wanted to keep lighting her candle over and over. Evan stayed inside.  Etta was on the blanket looking at the stars. I had some sage essential oil burning in my oil diffuser in lieu of a sage smudge. I really needed to have some meditation time but the kids were a bit too active. I need to have my candle and energy materials handy agsin. I need to find my box of supplies. Spring and Summer night meditations are so fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...