Saturday, April 26, 2014

Lyn

Lyn is my eldest daughter and the keeper of a very special place in my heart. She is going through some very troubling times. Her birth father came into her life and then left again. Boys tend to always cause 15 year old girls drama and life itself can be stressful. She was so lucky to get a scholarship to attend The Mountain which is a camp for Unitarian Universalists. She had a blast meeting new friends who share some of the same ideals. We lit candles tonight and the purple one was for healing for Lyn...


Some of the candles and especially the smudge were lit for my own emotional healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...