Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Collecting for and making my Fall wreath

I collected some flowers in a meadow near Lyn's job but most of the herbs and flowers for the wreath came from my yard. The goldenrod I planted last year produced well this year. It is a real easy plant to grow and most people consider it a pesky weed but it is one of my favorite herbs. A field of gold just makes me happy. I added some dried wheat this year. The flowers will fade but the spirit of the season will remain till Yule rolls around and we make a new seasonal wreath.





I decided to hang all the flags from my Wheel of the Year collection up. I think they look rather nice.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...