Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Between sisters....

 
Elaina and Eliot are growing so fast. They are 5 years apart give or take a bit. They get each other's jokes and share a lot of clothes. They sleep side by side (in my room). Some say they look a lot alike but a Mother can really see the differences. I have an older sister and I can never remember a time we ever got along. Either we were just too different or we just weren't meant to share each other's lives. I am hoping a few of my daughters can carry a bond through life. Lyn and Annika are distant and who knows what is in store for little Etta. Daughters have a special place in their Mother's hearts. I share my heart with all I care about but my girls mirror me and the mirror can show the good, bad, and the ugly....
 
The future for all of them is just waiting to unfold......
 
Gwyndolyn
Annika
Eliot
Elaina
Etta
 
I love you all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...