Sunday, December 6, 2015

A day at church... talking about symbols of the season









I have been avoiding going to church lately. I am proud to be a Unitarian Universalist. Not having many options of congregations makes it pretty difficult to visit other churches. UUCB is the only congregation in the Birmingham area. I have several friends there and the little kids have really been missing attending. Etta and I ended up in the Family Room so she could nurse. The service was about the symbols of the season. I really enjoy that topic so I buried some of my sour feelings and went to church. Connor and Annika really needed to participate in something so I am glad we went. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...