Friday, December 4, 2015

A sweet evening

It was so nice to welcome two of my teenagers home for the weekend. I love you Annika and Connor.
 
They both started their visit out really well. But, as usual because they are both so isolated while they are at their father's home they tend to not know how to deal with social situations. I tried really hard to encourage Connor to go visit his friend that lives on our street but he refused to go without Annika. When she isn't around he will go just fine. I feel he needs to get out of the house more. I don't believe his father will allow him to get his driver's permit let alone a job. He will be 15 this month and should be working on some goals toward adulthood. It may take him longer to reach those goals so he needs extra practice.
 
Annika enjoys hanging out with Eliot. Connor is very overprotective of the little kids. As he spends more time with them he will see that they are capable of doing things he doesn't expect like laundry and cleaning the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...