Monday, February 22, 2016

Dandelion harvest

I got a call from school tat Ben was sick with a fever. I went to pick him up. He did not have a fever but public school seems to be able to make up their own rules. I was not able to argue the matter. Kindergarten is not even mandatory. Ben's teacher is inexperienced in the worst way. I honestly believe that everyone has to start somewhere in their career but she is horrible at her job. I have been unhappy from the beginning. He will more than likely be withdrawn tomorrow from public school. I wish I had the money and time to drive him to a Waldorf or Montessori school. The options in our area are just too slim. Homeschool it is....
 
 
 
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...