Sunday, February 21, 2016

Phographing the elusive 13 year old!!


 
I joined Annika in the unused nursery classroom as she read her book during the service today. The little kids were in their classes. There aren't a lot of kids Annika's age at the UU church. Her best friend has invited her to visit her church. Hopefully she will be able to visit next Sunday. Annika has more of a connection with the Christian tradition. Connor asked me last week what I believed. I tried to explain being a church going Atheist but he could not quite understand it. He identifies as Atheist himself. I see I need to explain the principles of Unitarian Universalism to him....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...