Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Broccoli now!

If only Etta had said that first....

I really want my kids to learn how to behave in public and around strangers. To do that you have to practice. After school minus Eli I took the little kids on errands. One of these was to Walmart. We were in line a really long time. The kids saw toys put on their level (on purpose) that I couldn't get them. Etta was determined though since it is her birthday month. I shpuld just get it early was her logic. That was not going to work...
She had picked out raw broccoli earlier when we were getting fruits and vegetables. I finally asked her to calm down and she could have her broccoli. I should have tried that first. I knew she was a fan I just didn't think it was the magic word...

She wouldn't even shate with Eliot...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...