Monday, January 28, 2019

Teens for Christ Helena High School

Yep, before that 8am bell rings Gospel Light Baptist Academy is allowed to share the word of the Lord in public school. Slowly but surely even if one soul hears the Word and chooses to follow Christ all our time is worth it. Mr. Rooks is a middle and high school teacher and so much more at GLBA. He has helped Evan come out of his shell so much these past two school years. His spirit and passion for the Word of the Lord is powerful in such a young man. I get to say that because I am 44 and he is probably not too much older than my oldest son who is about to turn 23 :) . If any of my readers who attend HHS are reading come join us. Check out our Facebook page. Just search Teens for Christ Helena, Alabama.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...