Wednesday, April 1, 2020

At home...

The kids have been doing well being at home during the social distancing.  We are such homebodies they are used to it. Today was cooler and we all spent time in the front yard...

The kids have a full fenced in back yard but beg to play in the front... Granted, I finally like my front yard. The wild edibles are growing well. The lemon balm smells great and the cleavers are growing and flowering. Of course worms, snail, stinkbugs, and ants were found. Eli got a few ant bites. Bite Buster EO to the rescue. Yoga mats, stroller, and rock painting to round everything out. Then Eliot reading on a mat...


































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...