Monday, June 8, 2020

High School Graduates....

I am so proud of my high school graduates Annika and Connor. I always impressed on them the importance of a high school diploma since many people in their family on both sides never got one or very nearly didn't. No one really knows how stressed I was about them not graduating for different personal and family reasons. They did it!! 4 grown big kids.... 3 homeschool diplomas and one public school. 6 more kiddos to go. One starting highschool this August. Bring it on....

As my family has grown I take a lot of pictures of the littles. Camera phones make it so much easier now. Digging through old pictures I found some of just my 4 big kids. Danny graduated 6 years ago, Lyn 4 years ago, and Connor and Annika this year. Love you all....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...