Friday, July 17, 2020

46 years...

Really? Am I that old? I guess so.... I double checked with my mom  😃 . Half this crazy year gone. Evan was my sidekick today. After errands I decided to go ahead and look at new used cars. I had already pin pointed one down online that would fit 6 kids. We went to look at it. I really didn't want another white vehicle. I went to look at a red SUV. Well, I ended up with a white one...

They delivered it that evening. Happy birthday to me I suppose. Now, I definitely have to keep my 2nd job. At least I am only working 2 instead of 5 like I was this time last year after my mission trip. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...