Sunday, November 8, 2009

29 Weeks

Yesterday I made it to 29 weeks. This milestone has a lot more meaning during my pregnancies ever since Annika, my fourth child, was born at 28 weeks. It's all down hill now. Lyn asked me today riding in the car if any kids in our family were exactly on their due dates. I told her that it is very rare for any child to be born exactly on their due date naturally. Well, here is the run down. Danny was born 4 days after his due date. Lyn was born 9 days before her due date. Connor was born 3 days before his due date. Annika was born 12 weeks before her due date. Evan was born 11 days after his due date. And Eliot was born 4 days before her due date. Hopefully this little boy will stay put till around his due date. Share your delivery vs. due date times with me!!

3 comments:

  1. Brayden was born 19 days before his due date. Your baby boy better stay put. I wouldn't mind another Betke kid on my caseload but I would much rather you have a healthy little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay put Triple B!

    It's amazing that you can remember all that! My boys were late and Charlotte was early.... cause, you know, cool girls don't wait!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...