Sunday, November 15, 2009

What a Beautiful Sunday

I usually work in the church nursery on Sundays. Today I had the day off and decided to attend services. The theme of the service today focused on military veterans. I was pleased with the message overall. My favorite part of the day was sitting in the back of the church near the doors to the outside. They were propped open to catch some fresh air. The church building is on top of a ridge. The sun was shinning and the view was beautiful. I felt happy but I felt alone. My views and outlook on life are a bit contrary to all of those around me. I have only met one person that shares even a small bit of my opinions on life. I married him. Lyn, Eliot, and Evan joined me at church today. They enjoyed their time in their classes and on the playground. Evan gave me hard time when it was time to leave.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...