Friday, November 13, 2009

All in a Dream

Two nights ago I had a dream about my new little boy. I usually don't dream about my actual children before they are born. I will dream about labor and nursing but in the dreams I never see the child's face. In this dream I saw Ben's face. ( We are thinking about naming him Bennett). He had a head full of dark hair and dark eyes. I can remember the feel of him in my arms. Then he performed an act that is not quite so sweet and innocent. In the dream he pooped all over me. I was changing his diaper in my lap. (I tend to do that with my little ones.) I ended up with newborn poop all over me. Then I woke up to him kicking me. But I can still see him and feel his weight in my arms. At least I didn't wake up with baby poop all over the place. That would have been difficult to explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...