Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Afternoon Fun

Making turkeys, dramatic play, and computer fun!























My husband took a whole day and cleaned up and organized the garage on Monday. We have a computer, couch, and table set up out there. My original goals was to have the space available for the kids to spread out and play. We actually took advantage of it today. In preparation for Thanksgiving I cut out a circle turkey for the little kids to put together. Annika joined in their fun. They then got into the masks and puppets. Lyn helped the little kids put their bug masks on as Annika put on a puppet show. Evan wrapped up play time by showing off on the computer. He has mastered a toddler game (Reader Rabbit). Eliot likes to watch but hasn't quite caught on to the mechanics of the game. Lyn and Annika then left for Lyn's second volleyball tournament game. The Riptide won again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...