Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Day at Oak Mountain

It was such a pretty day today. It was warm and sunny. I have been meaning to take the kids to visit the petting farm at Oak Mountain State Park. We made it there today. Connor was sick and couldn't make it and Danny was at his dad's. We saw chickens, goats, sheep, peacocks, donkeys, horses, and chickens. Evan was brave and would pet some of the animals but Eliot was a bit stand offish. She enjoyed herself though. It was surprising to run into a little girl that I used to work with in early intervention. She is doing great and growing up. After visiting the farm we went up to the top of the mountain. Evan was sure he could see his house. The view was great. I wish we could have gone up there a few weeks ago before when the leaves were a bit brighter. None the less, we had fun and the scenery was beautiful.
























1 comment:

  1. Ooh, you all had such a great day! Love that photo of the girls. <3

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...