Saturday, November 21, 2009

31 weeks

This has been an interesting week. Baby "Ben" wants to make sure I pay him plenty of attention. A few nights ago I was kept up all night with contractions. I had just come from a doctor's appointment the day before so I knew the baby was still breech. I wasn't too worried about contractions going anywhere without him being head down to speed things up. All in all I was tired all day at work the next day. Everything was fine at my doctor's appointment. My sugar was fine (it was actually a little on the low side) and my iron was OK but headed for the low end of normal. I guess I need to start cooking more liver for dinner!!

We'll see what the next few weeks hold!

3 comments:

  1. Hey don't eat too much liver because the high amount of vit A in it is not good for Baby B. Blackstrap molasses has high amounts of iron -- try a tablespoon or two mixed with very cold milk.

    You look beautiful Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you ARE pregnant! No doubt!! At least I craved normal stuff like uncooked brownie mix!!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...