Sunday, June 6, 2021

Happy Birthday Elaina!!

 9 years ago Little Baby was born. We were a little stumpped on what her middle name would be so she got mine and Grandma's name as her middle name. She was an easy pregnancy, easy birth (bad doctor attending), an easy baby, toddler, and preschooler. She was a super nurser and slept well. She is such a wonderful young lady. She is the first to hug me when I am sad. She can be just as much a bugger as any 9 year old with her siblings though don't get me wrong. She has the thickest hair and looks nothing like I did at that age but now we favor some. My Lainey.....

Happy Birthday





No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...