Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thank you Carrie... wherever you are...

 This scarf was given to me by a friend years ago in Charleston, South Carolina. Lyn found it in the attic today. My friend, Carrie Gilbert, gave it to me about 17 years ago. I have lost touch with her but now I can remember her whenever I wear her scarf. That is if I can get it away from Lyn. Now, the hat is another story. I have had this wool hat for nearly 20 years. Lyn also found it in the attic. I WILL be wearing it no matter what others think!!!! :)
As you can see here there was a time when sunflowers were a must in my house. These throws were found in the attic too. I will have to find a place for them. I have had them for nearly 20 years too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...