Saturday, October 1, 2011

My favorite time of the year?

Why yes... I believe it is. fall is in the air. Yes. I am in Alabama and my children rarely wear shoes and are still wearing shorts but it is definitely cooler. It is October and the church at the end of road  had their pumpkins delivered today. We walked down to see them. Ben enjoyed playing with the wood farm cutouts and he got used to seeing pumpkins bigger than himself. I know we will begin our family field trips to the pumpkin patch every evening now. Lighting the candles outside a little earlier every night and being able to actually sit outside with COOL air blowing is awesome.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...