Thursday, October 27, 2011

Where have I been?

That is a good question. I have not been feeling well at all lately. Just making it to work has been a challenge. I have struggled with migraines for years and lately they have been kicking my butt! I am one of those people that experience more of the neurological systems like numbness, aura, and compromised speech, instead of just pain. All that being said I just have not been out and about this Fall much with the kids. I promise when I feel better we will play catch up. Fall is probably my most favorite season and I feel that I am missing it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...