Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Southeastern Women's Herbal Conference






Lyn and I had so much fun at the Southeastern Women's Herbal Conference in North Carolina last weekend. Well, Lyn had a lot of fun. I was a bit under the weather. Migraines and not breastfeeding put me out of commission for some of the activities. Ben is 21 months old and I took this weekend to continue my efforts to wean him at least from some feedings. The little man will nurse all day if I let him. I am OK feeding him but he nurses like a 3 month old if I let him.

Lyn made a lot of friends and learned a lot. I connected with some great women. It was an experience sleeping in a cabin and enjoying Black Mountain.




1 comment:

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...