Monday, December 19, 2011

Family History


My mom ran into a 4th cousin by accident that she never knew existed. That long lost cousin let her borrow a copy of a book that includes our family's genealogy. It was a bit unnerving yet cool to find my own name in all of the dry census information. The book was written in the 80's so my children were not listed. Lyn has the genealogy bug though. I told her she should flesh out her own immediate family when she gets a chance. This book goes all the way back to the 1500's. It even comes with maps  of Ireland and Scotland.  I need to get my own copy......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...