Thursday, December 6, 2012

Annika's recheck

Annika did pretty well for her second blood draw. We also got a genetic referral. Right at this moment though she is having a meltdown. He self esteem is so low. I wish I could help her more. She just doesn't seem to respond to anything I try to do to help her to get her out of this funk sometimes. She will be starting psychological therapy soon. I hope that helps. I have a child that acts like a wonderful 10 year old one moment and then turns into a crying pit of despair. I am hoping things get better soon but they look like they are only going to get worse.....


I need someone to light a candle for me.


Thank you Tracie... for my emotional light......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...