Tuesday, December 18, 2012

That's what I get...

 
More teapots? More broken teapots? Tragedy a few weeks ago when my favorite teapots upon a shelf all fell and broke. No one was home and the nails did not come out of the wall but down they came. I have ordered a few teapots to fill the void I felt when my pots broke. Two of those pots arrived broken and I felt betrayed. It is hard to explain my emotional response. yes, they are just things and teapots at that but I guess collecting teapots in the stage of life I am in has more meaning than the pots themselves. I have been in pieces myself lately and I need mending.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...