Saturday, March 2, 2013

All the kids are wearing them

Just like when I was a teenager and the generation before me the Baja is back. Lyn was talking about wanting one. I told her I had one that my father's second wife, whom I was very fond of and who never had children of her own, had given me. The only catch was there was a hole through it. An ex of mine, who knows who he is, cut a hole in this piece of clothing. I think he believed it had belonged to a new boyfriend. Nope, he erred. It is a piece of family history straight from the '60s to my oldest daughter. She patched it but she was still told at school that it looked like she was shot. Hmmm..... I wonder if that was the effect that that old ex of mine was going for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...