Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Waiting with a good book

Annika and I are waiting to see her pychologist. It was picture day at school and having to deal with that change in routine kicked in a panic attack. As I was pulling into the school's parking lot I got a call from the school nurse. I was checking Annika out anyway so good timing. The book fair was going on too so we snuck in and Annika found a cool book that entertained her as we waited. The results of her psychological testing came in yesterday. That gave me a lot to mull over.

Well, we have a few more answers and a few more diagnoses. I will be setting up a lot more appointments with more professionals as reccomended by her team....

I will share this info with her doctors, her dad, and her school professionals. Hopefully we can all get on the same page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...