Saturday, December 28, 2013

Great diapers for newborns





Not the best picture from a squirmy 5 week old baby but take a look at the diaper. I bought this diaper off of Etsy more than one and a half years ago. I used it on Ben and Elaina and now on Etta. It adjusts down for a newborn. Ben wore it till he was over 3 years old. It is a bit of a snug fit for chunkier babies but it works great for newborns. Etta almost weighs 8 pounds and this diaper keeps her dry all night. Some of my other diapers leak around her skinny legs. It is a homemade pocket diaper. I only use the one insert that came with it at night. The pictures above show it full before I changed her this morning. I bought two and a few covers from the maker and now wish I had more pockets from her. I went to check out her store. It looks like she is using a new pattern and charging a lot more for her diapers. They look nice but I guess I will have to make do with the old ones I have. The new ones look like they would not work as well for little babies. I even have a video review of the diapers when I first bought them on my YouTube channel. There is a link to it on my sidebar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...