Saturday, December 21, 2013

Winter Solstice 2013






Welcome Light....without the darkness there can be no light!
 
 
There has been a lot of darkness in my life the past few months. I am working on bringing the light back. A start was to have Danny, Connor, and Annika over to the house to celebrate Connor's 13th birthday and Winter Solstice. The boys were cold and distant like usual but Annika was pleasant company.  The little kids were very excited and played with Annika and Connor real well. Lyn worked on completing the winter wreath and Annika helped light the solstice candles. So far a beginning of breaking the darkness on a lot of levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...