Monday, February 17, 2014

Pay it forward. ...

Many times I have sold items online in my Etsy shop or on Ebay and paid more for shipping than it cost to ship. Since I advertise a certain shipping cost I stand by it. Well, a customer noticed. A lovely woman in Canada noticed her husband underpaid shipping of an item.  She had a few US dollars laying around so she sent them to me with a wonderful thank you card. She hopes to sell online herself one day so she felt this was a welcome gesture. I think it was totally AWESOME. I need to contact her to see what she plans on selling so I can promote an honest sweet person.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 25th Birthday Lyn

My oldest daughter is 25 today. She has accomplished so much in her life. I am so proud of her. She was such a delightful surprise when I wa...